PAYE is the system of income tax that requires employers to deduct income tax and National Insurance Contributions from employees. The Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system requires employers to remit the deducted amount to HMRC. We can help you manage payroll on the weekly or monthly basis and help you with compliance with the HMRC requirements.
Our staff are well trained and would handle all the matters such as:
• Process your payroll ever week, fortnightly or monthly.
• Respond to questions from your staff about the wages and deductions.
• Update employee records such as their address, contact details, etc on payroll software.
• Starters and leavers checklists (P60s, P45s) and leavers (P45s).
• Update tax codes for your employees.
• Electronic Payslips (this can be sent directly to you or to each staff).
• Real Time Information (RTI) Submission to HMRC.
• Advice you on PAYE liability and methods of payment and deadlines.
• Record maintenance for Holidays and Sickness for each employee (if required).