top of page
Company secretaries are responsible for ensuring that your company complies with legal authorities such as HMRC and Companies House.
They act as a point of communication between the company and shareholders, reporting in a timely and accurate manner on company procedures and growth.
We can provide you with peace of mind and free your time by carrying these duties for you and make sure these duties are carried out on time.
• Company formation.
• Registering your business with HMRC for taxes.
• File confirmation statements on time.
• File annual accounts on time.
• File Tax Returns on time.
• File your Payroll and CIS on time.
• Maintenance of statutory records.
• General advice on company law.
bottom of page