The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) covers most construction work to buildings, including site preparation, decorating and refurbishment. Mainstream contractors If your business is construction and you pay subcontractors for construction work, you are a ‘mainstream’ contractor.
This applies if you are a:
• Labour agency
• Property developer
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) system requires employers to remit the deducted amount to HMRC. We can help
you manage payroll on the weekly or monthly basis and help you with compliance with the HMRC requirements.
Our staff are well trained and would handle all the matters such as:
• Process your payroll ever week, fortnightly or monthly.
• Respond to questions from your contractors about the wages and deductions.
• Update contractors records such as their address, contact details, etc on payroll software.
• Starters and leavers checklists.
• Update CIS tax rates for your contractors.
• Electronic Payslips (this can be sent directly to you or to each contractor).
• Real Time Information (RTI) Submission to HMRC.
• Advice you on PAYE liability and methods of payment and deadlines.
• Submit CIS Return to HMRC.